First off I hope this becomes a civil thread with a group of adults expressing their opinions.
Now I haven't watched much NBA, but I see the typical highlights and hear and read the stories. This now makes, what, the second time Kobe has down this. From what I could see from both clips of when this has happened is that he delibertly swing his arm towards an opposing player. Now this last incident wasnt as bad as the first IMO. I dont know if it was so bad it warranted a suspension but he should of been fined.
Also where are the people that was critizing and calling the Vicks thugs? This is Kobe's second incident plus he was accussed of rape, I believe, and no one is calling him a thug. Why? He is a highprofile, black athlete just like the Vicks.
By no means am I standing up for any of them. Im just wanting a good thread for a change with some good convo.
Any thoughts?





Bookmarks